MEO™ Karen Walker Helix Filter Pack
Helix Filter Pack of 3 (Karen Walker Collection)
ENJOY FREE STANDARD NZ NATIONAL DELIVERY ON ONLINE ORDERS OVER $35NZD
MEOTM Filter（Helix Filter）
- Inside box：MEO™ Karen Walker collection Helix Filters X3
- Standard：AS/NZS 1716:2012
- Type：MEO™ Karen Walker collection replaceable filter
What Is In The Box
3X MEO™ Helix Filters
The filter element submitted is able to capture 97% of particles, at a pressure drop of 35 Pa. This means that the Large element size reaches a P2 pass rating
Microbial Cleanliness (Bioburden) of Medical Masks according to EN 14683
There is a very low level of aerobic bacteria and fungi found on the the mask, so the mask can be considered "clean" when it is made.
MEM Elution / Cytotoxicity
The test result is a pass. A score of 2 means some materials in the mask still cause cell death, but not enough to be be considered damaging. This means the mask is considered non-cytotoxic.
Latex Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) according to ASTM F2299
The filter is able to capture 99.85% of 0.1 um particles created when tested at that flow rate.
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (PFE) according to ASTM F2101
The filter is able to capture 99.99902% of 3 um Staph bacteria created when tested at that flow rate.
Its many advantages include
- Superior electrostatic performance for capturing particles.
- Removes noxious gases.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria.
- Made from a renewable resource.
MEO™ natural filter uses scientifically selected wool from sheep specially breed in Wanaka, New Zealand.
To find your MEO™ size, measure the circumference from your chin to the back of your neck.
- S : 365-425mm
- M : 425-480mm
- L : 480-545mm
Reminder: If you are between two sizes:
- Please choose the bigger size if you want the best breathability
- Please choose the smaller size if you want a snug fit